Saturday, March 11, 2006

"Odd Statement from Katherine Harris"

Can *anyone* parse this? [hat tip REDSTATE]

"I want to thank the delegates to the Southern Republican Leadership Conference for their extraordinary support of my candidacy for the U.S. Senate.
While there has been much speculation in recent days concerning my campaign, and our party faces challenges in this mid-term election, I am confident with your dedication and commitment, we shall be victorious in November.

Unfortunately, I am unable to join you this weekend, as I prayerfully prepare with my family, friends and advisors to finalize the strategy for a major announcement next week concerning my candidacy for the U.S. Senate.

I will continue to look to our founding fathers, who pursued their vision with integrity and perseverance, to discern the best course of action for the state of Florida and our nation."

-Congresswoman Katherine Harris"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by Blogger